Numerous employment-related lawsuits and claims are filed everyday in California. Employers, even those who have done everything possible to comply with the law, get sued.
Our attorneys have over three decades of combined employment litigation experience representing employers of all sizes (from Fortune 10 companies to companies with only 1 employee) in a variety of industries (including restaurants, wineries/vineyards, technology companies, retail stores, non-profits, professional service providers, trucking companies, and more).
We vigorously defend employers in all of these forums and strive to end litigation as best as possible for our clients, and we go to trial when necessary. We have defended single-plaintiff claims, as well as large class actions and claims brought under California’s Private Attorneys General Act.
- Courts – federal and state courts in California
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
- California Labor Commissioner (Department of Labor Standards Enforcement)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Federal Department of Labor (DOL)
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
Information provided on this website is not legal advice. However, we will be happy to speak with you directly about this website and how our services may benefit your specific situation.