How employers investigate and resolve employee complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other misconduct can have a serious impact on liability, workplace morale, productivity and culture. I am proud to announce that the Northern California Employment Round Table (NCERT) has scheduled a top-notch presentation titled “Responding to Employee Complaints: From Investigation to Resolution.” This presentation will be held on September 30, 2014 from 8:30-10:30a.m. at the County of Alameda Administration Building in Oakland, CA.
As President of NCERT, I have the honor of welcoming all attendees and introducing our distinguished panel comprised of:
- Phyllis Cheng, Director, California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
- Mary Bonilla, Chief of Enforcement of the DFEH
- Christina Cordoza, Vice President, Employment Law, Ross Stores
- Claudia Long, Mediator
- Andrea Kelly Smethurst, Workplace Investigator
- and our Moderator, Rob Sturm, Associate General Counsel, Corporate Litigation and Employment, CSAA Insurance Group
Human Resources professionals, attorneys, business owners and executives should not miss this event. For further details and registration information, please refer to this flyer. I look forward to seeing you there!